You Are Reading

muffin night

Photobucket

Photobucket

i got bored, so i decided to do some muffins a few hours ago.
they came out pretty good. =)
and that made me pretty happy, coz my tooth (the tooth that isnt even there) still hurts...
wish my friends were with me right now
to drink some tea, and eat muffins, and talk about anything, and laugh at anything.

Photobucket

and dont expect me to be that stylish (at least a night along with my mom)
afterall, lets face it, we allll have some terrible but comfortable pajamas and we lllike it!
so, share the love?
=)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

are those sliced banana peaces?

arshavin7adam

yeme de yanında yat (:

missND

yep, those are banana pieces!

missND

aşkım hangisinin?
=)

Anonymous

"pieces" yes. sorry about the bad spelling.
what was i thinking when i wrote that down?
fan of your irrelevant, simple life blog!

missND

thanks..

arshavin7adam

bicamalı olanı tatlım...

Bethany Struble

yum!

thanks for being a follower of my blog!
im honored <3

xxxx
bethany

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.