You Are Reading

pretty black

Photobucket

nowadays, weird stuff keep goin on in me life...
now, i hope i'll get to work with an old & familiar friend of mine 
who is a really appreciated intelligent person.
he denies it though. =)
i am really happy that he finds me again. 
he was my best friend, always there to listen to me.
i always appreciated it, and i still do. his friendship is so valuable to me.

Photobucket

for a couple of days, i've been feeling complicated.
people i love, let me down...
i got disappointed...
and i got nothing to do about it. there is, really, nothing i can do about it.
i am no super hero. nor i am no hitler, i cant tell people what they got to do, 
nor i am not a life-coach to tell people what they should do. 
i only tried to be a friends. but i guess, it is not working out.
i gave up...
my courage is broken.
i feel sad.

Photobucket

but i know these complicated feelings will be gone pretty soon 
and everything will be ok.
for everyone.
=)
i love the idea of 'believing in'...
everything, always gets better.

Photobucket

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.