You Are Reading

all i wanted was the silver things


wanted to share with you coz i think it is stupid and fun.
this is one of my favourite songs. so sad, so innocent desires, full of feelings...
when i listen to these songs(no doubt songs especially), i feel terrible
coz they remind me of the times that i used to hang around in weird clothes,
playing songs with my friends-band, i was so happy.
it's just like my life-my song had stopped some time ago
and since then i hear music no more in the background and i feel terrible.

i am not drawing anything special but i'm spending my 12 hours for useless buildings,
i am not singing anymore...
i dont get the point of life sometimes...

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.