You Are Reading

your history is mine!

funeral for a friend - history

Photobucket

such a nice album 'hours'... but still way too depressive for me to listen
-at least nowadays-
well i used to listen all the time.

but the song 'history' still kills me, hurts me deep inside...
i've never get bored of it. it takes away my pains, even my physical pains. it is funny but it is true! =)
i guess 'history' is one of the best songs ever! ever!
there used to be times that every friend in my messenger list listens to this song...
being history bros =) fun times...

Comments for this entry

***

Ur history is mine.Forever&Ever.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.